Watch our video
What does Satchel Essentials offer?
Satchel Essentials allows you to add additional support and training services on top of your existing Satchel One licence. By upgrading to Satchel Essentials, you will have priority access to the following resources:
- Faster teacher chat support with our guaranteed 30 minute first response rate
- Reduced workload for schools supporting parents, with added mobile support
- Increased resolution time with video support for complex issues
CPD accredited training
- Host of Satchel product training webinars (learn about all the latest features)
- Refresher training for staff (ideal for long term absences or new academic year)
- Certified Google for Education products training
Our friendly and knowledgeable Support Team consistently maintains a Customer Satisfaction rating of 91% and helps to support teachers, students and parents on a daily basis. By adding our enhanced support, you will further improve your experience of Satchel One by getting quicker responses and faster resolution times for your staff. We also offer a more in-depth support system for your parents, thereby reducing your workload.
With Satchel Essentials, your school will instantly gain priority access to our team of technical experts, ensuring that you get the help you need when it really counts.
- Whether it’s an urgent issue or a small query, our skilled support agents will be on hand within just 30 minutes to give you peace of mind.
- Request a quick video call if you need to walk us through a more complex issue; share your screen and get the fastest resolution times.
- Reduce your inbound parent queries and let us handle them for you; parents and guardians get direct access to our support team via our mobile in-app chat feature.
CPD certified training
At Satchel, we are proud of our 98% Training Customer Satisfaction and love to see staff exploring and expanding their knowledge of Satchel One.
By adding Satchel Essentials, you can tap into our flexible, unlimited online training webinars for all your staff, making CPD and extended learning a breeze.
- Flexible and convenient webinars make on-demand staff training easy
- Bring staff up to speed quickly with training for onboarding new staff, regular refresher sessions and support for staff returning to work
- As Google for Education Partners, we are equipped to provide support and training to help your team get the best out of their Google Workspace.
Upcoming training events
Our CPD certified training webinars allow staff to join freely and explore new areas of Satchel One and Google for Education products that interest them. Here are a selection of our upcoming webinars:
Show My Homework Refresher Session
Satchel Behaviour Management Suite
Satchel Seating Plans & Welfare Notes
Satchel & Google Intergations
Satchel & Microsoft Integrations
Google for Education Training Webinars
Don’t just take our word for it; here is what our schools say about our support and training:
Beal High SchoolDeputy Head
Cheerful, energetic and very willing to answer questions. Created a great environment for such a large number of staff.
Bourne AcademyDeputy Head
Directed me to directly what I need and then on top of that, started to suggest other ideas that might help me. Fantastic service and very helpful.
Meet The Team
We are passionate about helping users get the very best from Satchel One and other education technology they use. Since our inception in 2011, we have won awards every year and endeavour to give the best possible experience to all our customers. Satchel Essentials allows us to give an even more personalised, timely and dynamic provision to your staff and parents, affording you more time to focus on your priorities.
Head of Customer Engagement
Head of Customer Success
Head of Account Management
Head of Customer Support
This cost effective service is available for just £50 per month per school; over the course of 12 months Satchel Essentials still comes out cheaper than an individual CPD training event with other companies.
- Monthly payments of £50 per school (cancel anytime)
- Annual payment of £500 (12 months for the cost of 10)
If you’d like to add Satchel Essentials to your package, just fill out the form or get in touch using a method below:
Get in touch today
This is a collection of cost effective services offered by Satchel to enhance and support your staff when using Satchel and other educational products.
In our initial Launch we will be focusing on enhancing support and training for your staff and parents. During the academic year we will be aiming to add further services to the Essential package. The following will be available to subscribers:
- Introduction of a 30 minute first response SLA on tickets raised by teachers within your school
- Follow up responses after initial ticket is raised will be given highest priority
- Parents in your school will have access to support directly from within our Satchel mobile applications
- Video support will be provided for the most complex cases to focus on resolving these issues as fast as possible
Access to our exclusive online training programmes including:
- Google Classroom teacher training
- Google for Education teacher training
- Google Classroom integration with Satchel training
- Satchel One new teacher onboarding and training (to cover all teachers who join the school during the academic year)
- Regularly run refresher training for existing staff. Ideal for staff coming back from long term absence or for staff to learn more about new features within Satchel One.
- Training sessions will be hosted by our award winning training team who have a 98% average satisfaction score on over 1000 training events.
Everything above comes as standard for £50 per month per school. If you would prefer to pay upfront for a full year this will cost £500.
Yes, you can fill out an order form to pay annually and an invoice for £500 will be provided to the school.
Yes all our training sessions are fully CPD accredited.
Yes, our trainers have been trained by Google and have certification to show they are qualified to train teachers on using Google for Education tools.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent support to our schools and this is reflected in our average CSAT rating consistently reaching over 91%, however some schools would like a deeper level of support from us and further support for their parent base. We created the Satchel Essentials offering to be able to provide more assurance to schools on the speed of response they will get and the level of service we will commit to.
As a Satchel Essentials customer you will be sent our bi-weekly schedule of webinars and instructions on how your staff can sign up to attend these.
As part of our Microsoft Partnership we are currently pursuing certification to deliver training to teachers on Microsoft Teams products. This training will be coming later in September, so please email email@example.com to express your interest; we will be in touch as soon as we are ready to deliver these sessions.