What is Documents?
Documents is a home-school communication tool that facilitates and improves parental engagement. It allows schools to share important documents directly with parents and students via Satchel One. Parents can now access school files from home that are relevant to them and their children and be constantly in the know about their child’s school life.
Share information seamlessly
Documents syncs with SIMS so administrators can effortlessly upload school documents directly from their MIS and share them straight to parents’ Satchel One accounts. The ability to upload important documents means there’s no need to print letters in school and send them home with students.
- Syncs directly with SIMS
- All Documents are shared via Satchel One
- No more letters lost on the way home
- Eradicate printing costs with online sharing
- Reduce admin time previously spent sending documents home
Improve communication with parents
Documents provides a direct line of communication between school and home. Sharing documents digitally with parents means they hear about school events and news pertaining to their child as soon as necessary. Documents also gives teachers next level visibility by allowing them to see if parents have viewed the information shared with them.
- Parents are notified when they receive new documents
- Clear line of communication between home and school
- See which parents and students have viewed documents
- Documents for parents are all stored in one place
- Parents need no longer rely on email chains or their children to bring letters home
Safe and secure communication
Documents allows schools to share the most relevant information with their school community. Any document stored in SIMS, such as school reports, letters to parents and health care plans, can be uploaded to Satchel One and shared with specific groups or individuals.
- Import all types of documents listed in SIMS
- Select the exact group, year or individual to share with
- Parents and students can view documents shared
- Part of the award-winning learning platform, Satchel One
- Save time and money previously spent on printing documents
- Clear home-school communication
- Boosts parental engagement school-wide
- Import documents as they’re stored in SIMS
- Use seamlessly alongside Satchel One apps
- A safe and secure way to share school documents
Used by 1 in 3 UK secondary schools
We’re partners to 1 in 3 secondary schools across the UK, join the Satchel One community today.
Borden Grammar School
Harris Academy South Norwood
The Habs Boys' School
Sir John Lawes
St Bonaventure's School
Thorpe St Andrew School
Award winning software
Our innovation and development has garnered industry recognition and, since 2014, we’ve been award-winning every year.
School Business Category
Edtech Innovator of the Year
Whole School Aids for Learning, Teaching & Assessment
Secondary Resource or Equipment - Including ICT
Education Company of the Year
Digital Innovation in the Public Sector
EdtechXRise All Stars award
Speak to the team today!
Whether you’re looking for pricing, a quick demo and login details or more detailed information about getting your school set up, the team will be on hand to help. Fill in the form or give us a call on 020 7197 9550 option 1.