Why Welfare Notes?
Welfare Notes is a student welfare app that gives teachers, SENDCos and school staff the ability to share important child wellbeing and welfare information with their teachers, meaning students receive the support they need at all times.
Part of the award-winning learning platform
Use seamlessly alongside other Satchel One apps
Support student welfare and wellbeing
Having a dedicated forum to share safeguarding and welfare information both supports student wellbeing and sends a positive message to your staff, parents and governors. Welfare Notes also automatically integrates with other Satchel One apps like Seating, meaning teachers can make seating plans informed by wellbeing.
- Quickly share medical needs, behavioural concerns and more
- Easily access a student’s Welfare Notes from their profile
- View notes directly in seating plans
- See Welfare Notes in a student’s 360 Report
Safe and secure communication
Welfare Notes is a safe and secure way to quickly communicate student welfare information to school staff. The creation of notes means staff have an online record of a pupil’s welfare history, aiding in more efficient information management.
- Create Welfare Notes only you can see
- Securely and discretely share notes with teachers at your school
- View all Welfare Notes for pupils over time
- Receive notifications relating to new notes for children in your class
- Never visible to students or parents
Support vulnerable students
With all Welfare Notes stored and accessible from individual student profiles, any teacher, SENDCo or administrator can access important information relating to the welfare of vulnerable children. Notes also support attachments, such as Education Health Care Plans, and can be pinned for quicker access.
- Automatically notify SENDCos when notes are created
- Store EHCPs as notes for quick and easy access
- Pin important notes and track who has viewed them
Used by 1 in 3 UK secondary schools
We’re partners to 1 in 3 secondary schools across the UK, join the Satchel One community today.
Borden Grammar School
Harris Academy South Norwood
The Habs Boys' School
Sir John Lawes
St Bonaventure's School
Thorpe St Andrew School
Award winning software
Our innovation and development has garnered industry recognition and, since 2014, we’ve been award-winning every year.
School Business Category
Edtech Innovator of the Year
Whole School Aids for Learning, Teaching & Assessment
Secondary Resource or Equipment - Including ICT
Education Company of the Year
Digital Innovation in the Public Sector
EdtechXRise All Stars award
Speak to the team today!
Whether you’re looking for pricing, a quick demo and login details or more detailed information about getting your school set up, the team will be on hand to help. Fill in the form or give us a call on 020 7197 9550 option 1.