What is Show My Homework?
Show My Homework is the market-leading homework software, used by 1 in 3 UK secondary schools, that integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams. Made up of easy-to-use features that involve all key stakeholders in the homework process, Show My Homework provides schools with the tools they need to support home-learning in the most simple and effective way.
- Set, submit and grade homework online
- Re-use your own and colleagues’ homework tasks
- Integrate with Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams
- View data insights on how students are interacting with tasks
- Identify learning gaps with auto-graded Quizzes and detailed reports
- Notify parents when students receive assignments
- Facilitate blended and distance learning
- Encourage organisation with student To-do Lists
- Dedicated parent, teacher and student apps
- Mark tasks and view results via the Gradebook
- Differentiate homework to cater to students at different levels
- Assign homework to individual students in your class
- Access homework tasks made by other teachers in Community Resources
- Forgotten your login? View tasks on the Open Calendar
- Support students through class discussion or individually
- Third-party integrations with Quizlet and GCSEPod
- Attach Collins content to homework tasks
Here's what our customers have to say about us
Facilitate blended learning
With Show My Homework your school has immediate access to powerful distance learning tools, making it easy to combine in-person teaching with online-centred learning. Teachers can set remote Classwork instantly, notifying learners of work to complete via Satchel One.
- Integrations with tech leaders, Microsoft and Google, makes blended learning even more powerful
- Assign Classwork online to students working from home
- Teachers can see how many students have viewed work and completed assignments
- Students can message teachers directly for support with tasks, or begin a task discussion with their peers
- Parents can see assigned tasks via the parent app
- Be ready to switch to distance learning, should the need arise, at any time
During lockdown this was a godsend for the school. Because we had Satchel One in place we were able to hit the ground running with distance learning, meaning our pupils missed very little work.Forrester High School
Support student development
Show My Homework helps teachers to create rich, meaningful homework that engages students and appeals to a wide range of learning styles. Access to a variety of different task types helps keep learning fun for pupils and keeps them engaged.
- Differentiate homework for different abilities
- Assign individual homework tasks to students in your class
- Identify gaps in learning with self-marking Quizzes
- Provide feedback and support to individuals
- See how students are engaging with homework tasks
- Students can support one another on tasks with Homework Discussion
The Homework Discussion feature allowed me to monitor and engage with pupils around school work easily. I also used the Comments feature frequently, offering support to pupils who may be struggling or to just offer words of kindness and remind them I am still here!Ysgol Bae Baglan
Involve parents in the learning process
Parental engagement can improve students' progress by up to three months. Show My Homework actively involves parents in the learning process by giving them insight into homework assignments and all the information they need to support learning from home.
- Send parents notifications surrounding homework
- Parents can view homework tasks and any accompanying resources
- Empower parents to take an active role in their child's education
- Integrations with Microsoft Teams or Google Classroom means schools effectively engage parents by issuing notifications around tasks via Satchel One
Parental feedback has been a real strength for the school. High proportions of parents monitor their child’s progress through Satchel One and this in turn keeps engagement high.Denmark Road High School
Save teachers time
Set quality homework tasks faster. Create, re-use and share tasks for more efficient time management. Give SLT detailed, automatically-populated reports and implement your homework policy across the entire school.
- Re-use homework tasks made by you and your colleagues
- Access 100s of homework tasks on Community Resources
- Integrate third party homework tasks from Quizlet and GCSEPod
- Faster homework tracking with Reports and Insights
- SLT have access to detailed reports and analytics at their fingertips
- Automatically sync tasks set in Google Classroom to Satchel One
SLT have found the system to be invaluable in the tracking and quality assurance of homework. We’ve saved 95% of time previously spent tracking homework on a termly basis.Ridgeway Academy
Using Show My Homework alongside Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
Satchel is both a Microsoft Partner and Google for Education Partner. Show My Homework works seamlessly alongside Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams to make homework management simple and powerful.
Clever integrations and complementary functionality means the combined use of these tools help to give your school community the ultimate online learning experience.
These integrations link Show My Homework and Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams’ learning platforms together intrinsically, helping to save teacher time and create a powerful learning experience for students.
- Increase parental engagement in student learning by notifying them when tasks are set on Satchel One and shared to Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
- Save time and share best practices across your school with easy-to-reuse homework tasks and access to Community Resources
- Have a clear view of how homework is performing across the school with detailed reporting and student insights
- Create a more personalised learning experience for your students and provide thorough feedback and support with combined use of Satchel One and Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
- Enjoy access to all the tools and features your school needs to provide a complete distance and blended learning experience
Because Satchel One is such a flexible platform, we were able to offer a blended approach. We were still teaching physical lessons, but we also had students joining in via Google Meet.Ashton on Mersey
- Import tasks from Google Classroom direct to Show My Homework or easily share tasks to Microsoft Teams
- Students can submit work to Show My Homework via OneDrive and Google Drive
- Schools can change their default submission method to either Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
- Attach Google Drive or OneDrive documents to assignments
- Open Google Drive and OneDrive documents via the Assess tab for quick access to marking
- Add live lesson links from Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams to Satchel One’s Timetables
- Use either your existing Gmail or Office 365 email address to sign into Satchel One
While we did most of our communication with pupils via Microsoft Teams, we found that posting on Satchel One was key in keeping parents informed.Corby Technical College
Used by 1 in 3 UK secondary schools
We’re partners to 1 in 3 secondary schools across the UK, join the Satchel One community today.
Borden Grammar School
Harris Academy South Norwood
The Habs Boys' School
Sir John Lawes
St Bonaventure's School
Thorpe St Andrew School
Award winning software
Our innovation and development has garnered industry recognition and, since 2014, we’ve been award-winning every year.
School Business Category
Edtech Innovator of the Year
Whole School Aids for Learning, Teaching & Assessment
Secondary Resource or Equipment - Including ICT
Education Company of the Year
Digital Innovation in the Public Sector
EdtechXRise All Stars award
Speak to the team today!
Whether you’re looking for pricing, a quick demo and login details or more detailed information about getting your school set up, the team will be on hand to help. Fill in the form or give us a call on 020 7197 9550 option 1.