What is Timetables?
Timetables is an organisational tool for teachers, students and parents. The app helps to keep schedules aligned during blended learning or school closures, and ensures that in-class lessons continue to run smoothly.
Promote whole-school organisation
Making timetables accessible to all stakeholders helps to improve the organisation of the entire school. Timetables ensures all stakeholders have access to their timetables and any information surfaced is accurate thanks to a daily MIS sync.
- Accessible via the Satchel One mobile app and browser
- Parents and students have full access to their weekly schedule
- Daily MIS sync for accurate, up-to-date data
- Students can view homework deadlines directly from their Timetable
Support blended learning
Timetables helps to keep learning aligned during periods of distance learning. By hosting your school’s timetables online, students can access their weekly schedule from home, adding structure to any days they spend distance learning.
- Use in conjunction with Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams workspaces
- Add live video links from all major video conferencing software to specific lessons so students can easily access remote learning
- Students can view Timetables remotely so they can still access lesson work from home
- Supports staggered start times displaying timetables exactly as they appear in your school’s MIS
The Timetables and Seating apps have been invaluable in dealing with Covid cases.South Lincolnshire Academies Trust
Reduce teacher workload
Timetables provides teachers with handy shortcuts to other Satchel One apps, reminders around when tasks are due in and makes live video links easily accessible to students from their own personal timetables.
No phones? No problem
If your school operates a no-phone policy, you can still benefit from online timetables. Teachers can access their own, and relevant pupils’ Timetables from their desktop, whereas students can self-serve their Timetables by printing them at home or in school.
- Students can access Timetables from desktop computers and print them out
- Parents always have access to their child’s Timetable via the app or desktop
- Helps to keep blended learning on track
Are you a Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams school?
Timetables is a whole-school organisational tool that engages parents in their child’s school life, supports staff organisation and helps to keep students punctual. Timetables works seamlessly alongside Microsoft Teams and Google Classroom to support blended learning and keep learning aligned for all stakeholders in schools.
- Official Microsoft Partner and Google for Education Partner
- Use your Office 365 or Gmail account to log in and see Timetables
- Set tasks on Show My Homework, Share to Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams and see when tasks are due for collection via the Timetable
- Add live video links from Google or Microsoft to lessons via the Timetable app for students to access
- Share student Timetables with their parents
- Timetables is fully supportive of staggered start times displaying Timetables exactly as they’re stored in your MIS
Here's what our customers have to say about us
Used by 1 in 3 secondary schools
We’re partners to 1 in 3 secondary schools across the UK, join the Satchel One Community today.
Borden Grammar School
Harris Academy South Norwood
The Habs Boys' School
Sir John Lawes
St Bonaventure's School
Thorpe St Andrew School
Award winning software
Our innovation and development has garnered industry recognition and, since 2014, we’ve been award-winning every year.
School Business Category
Edtech Innovator of the Year
Whole School Aids for Learning, Teaching & Assessment
Secondary Resource or Equipment - Including ICT
Education Company of the Year
Digital Innovation in the Public Sector
EdtechXRise All Stars award
Speak to the team today!
Whether you’re looking for pricing, a quick demo and login details or more detailed information about getting your school set up, the team will be on hand to help. Fill in the form or give us a call on 020 7197 9550 option 1.