Why Satchel One and Microsoft Teams?
As a trusted Microsoft Partner, Satchel One works beautifully alongside Microsoft Teams to help schools approach education holistically. Together, they are able to give your school access to all the online tools they need for an unbeatable learning experience.
Use Microsoft Teams to deliver live lessons, annotate work and for personal and collaborative workspaces. Rely on Satchel One for all your classroom, behaviour and analytics needs. Actively engage with parents via Satchel One and identify trends with our easy-to-follow Reports.
The Satchel One and Microsoft Teams experience
By using both platforms throughout your school, you will be better equipped to support students’ learning and have immediate access to the tools that will help you make school-wide improvements.
Boost parental engagement
- Free parent app for all guardians
- Clear communication between home and school
- Push notifications keep parents informed
- Share important school documents with parents
Better behaviour management
- School-wide points-based reward system
- Easily elevate serious behaviour incidents
- Set detentions with custom reasons
- Keep parents informed with behaviour updates
Detailed insights into schoolwork
- Take attendance and track daily absences
- View assignment results and completion rates
- See students’ behavioural incidents
- See engagement stats for set tasks
Enhance the learning experience
- Easily stream live lessons
- Access a wide variety of task types
- Personal workspaces for students
- Provide feedback and encourage discussions
Easy classroom management
- Create bespoke seating plans
- Host student timetables online
- Communicate wellbeing concerns
Support learning holistically
- Individual student dashboards
- See a holistic view of student progress
- Easy access to inclusion data
Here’s how customers are using Satchel One and Microsoft Teams
users logged into Satchel One with their Office 365 accounts
times tasks were shared to Microsoft Teams by teachers from Satchel One
Corby Technical SchoolVice Principal
While we did most of our communication with pupils via Microsoft Teams we found that posting on Satchel One was key in keeping parents informed.
Wallace Hall AcademyTeacher
We also liked the parental side of Satchel which is better for younger pupils who require more supervision with homeschooling. Teams has the feature to do 'live lessons' and meetings which Satchel does not so this was important for us.
Grange SchoolCurriculum Coordinator
I set remote learning on Satchel One as daily classwork for their timetabled lesson if it is not a Live Lesson and then put a follow up post after a Live Lesson on Teams. All work that students submit is done through Satchel One.
Bridgewater SchoolAssistant Headteacher
Satchel One provides a personalised homework service for pupils alongside a range of other useful tools all the while remaining flexible for more bespoke use.
Congleton High SchoolDirector of E-Learning
What a great job you have done integrating with Teams. I especially like the way marks and feedback is now synchronised with Satchel One. I tried it out this morning and it all worked fantastically. This is going to make things so much easier for teachers and streamline how we work.
Transforming online learning: Satchel One and Microsoft Teams in action at Melksham Oak Community School
- Access live lessons from Satchel’s Timetables app
- Give praise both in-class and remotely with Behaviour
- Seamless integrations between Satchel One and Microsoft
- Instant access to remote learning tools
- Enjoyed by SLT and students alike
Satchel One and Microsoft Teams integrations
Clever integrations between the two systems mean schools can enjoy access to all the Satchel One and Microsoft Teams tools from one login and makes moving between the two seamless and fuss free.
- Use your Office 365 account to log in to both platforms
- Add live Microsoft Teams links to Satchel’s Timetables app for staff and students to access
- Attach OneDrive documents to tasks and share them with students
- Ask students to submit work via OneDrive on Show My Homework
- Use Microsoft Teams' ‘Share to’ function and send notifications about work set to parents and students
- Over 170,000 tasks have already been shared between Satchel One and Microsoft Teams
Training and support
Here at Satchel, we pride ourselves on the level of support we offer our customers throughout the entire length of their licence. When any school comes on board, we offer full training and a bespoke roll-out, whilst our help centre is equipped with helpful articles and videos that explain how to get the most out of our platform and Microsoft Teams integrations.
Not just Microsoft Teams
Satchel One also integrates with Google Classroom and is an official Google for Education Partner. See all the features here.
Speak to a consultant today
Find out how you can use Satchel One and Microsoft Teams to help support learning in your school today. Fill in the form or give us a call on 020 7197 9550.