Learning platform meets MIS
Next academic year, Satchel One is expanding into an MIS to give you all the learning platform and classroom management features you’re used to plus full, cloud-based MIS functionality. Everything you need to run and manage your school.
What does this mean for your school?
- Consolidate software and costs with a single platform
- Use an MIS that already provides market leading classroom management
- Benefit from up to 18 months free and 25% off your first paid year
To stay in the know about the developments of Satchel One, our timeline, pricing or becoming an early access school, click the link below.Learn more
Satchel One for special schools
Satchel One’s interactive and engaging platform helps schools provide a meaningful learning experience for students with special educational needs, bring the school community together and keep parents in the loop. This will be even easier from next academic year, with full MIS functionality joining Satchel’s suite of powerful apps and premium features for special schools.
"It was a lifesaver in Lockdown. The company quickly adapted further tools. Now it's a comprehensive site."
Stowmarket High School
Read full review
"Saves time, allows me to send web links and the huge variety of types of homework. Amazing support during lockdown and..."
The Holmesdale School
Read full review
"It is very efficient; allows parental access; archives tasks; allows 2 way communication between pupils and teachers; keeps records..."
Looe Community Academy
Read full review
"Very professional, rapid answer to issues, constantly updating in response to feedback - new facilities added regularly"
Read full review
"I have found it incredibly useful during this period of lockdown, however I was using it to enter homework as well and that has..."
Read full review
Keep parents informed
Parental involvement in education is paramount to student progression and with our dedicated parent app, it's easier than ever to involve parents in their child's education. Parents receive notifications about tasks, school announcements and their child's behaviour, empowering them with all the information they need to support their child's learning.
- Parents receive push notifications related to their child’s education
- Give parents full visibility around tasks assigned to their child so they know the work is appropriate and meaningful
- Parents can provide support to their children at home
- Communicate important school announcements to parents via the Notice Board
Promote student independence
Preparing students for adulthood and independent living involves the introduction of personal organisational skills. With Satchel One, schools can choose to provide students with their own Satchel One app, equipped with an easy-to-use and personalised To-do List that allows the individual to see work they've been assigned, helping to build important organisational skills.
- To-do List allows students to begin developing skills for adulthood
- Single Sign On for individual student accounts promotes independence and means no new login details to remember
- Students can see their upcoming lessons, tasks and plan for the day ahead
- Students can receive notifications about task deadlines, feedback and Behaviour points
Always ready for distance learning
When periods of remote learning occur it can be daunting for teachers and families alike, but our online learning tools have been built with remote learning in mind. We supported 1 in 3 UK secondary schools through school closures, so we know what schools and their families need to succeed during difficult circumstances.
- Ensure learning continues during closures by assigning all learning tasks online
- Attach resources and instructions to tasks so students have clear guidance and parents can provide support at home
- Attach video links to specific lessons from Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams for remote learning
- Help families add structure to their days at home with access to online Timetables
- Attach important documents from your MIS, such as Individual Learning Plan information, to Welfare Notes
- Continue motivating students by awarding Behaviour points remotely
Built for individuals
Every student is unique. With Satchel One you can set each student a highly individualised programme of tasks and learning. Tasks can be modified, adapted and reused to make planning for the whole class' individual needs more efficient.
- Import inclusion data from your MIS and display on seating plans and access via the Attendance Report
- Create custom Behaviour badges to recognise students’ specific efforts and provide behavioural support
- Create Welfare Notes for individual pupils to share sensitive information with the relevant teachers for additional support
- Tailor assignments to students’ individual needs and easily differentiate tasks
- Set assignments for individual students in your class
- Assign interactive Quizzes and Spelling Tests and make learning fun for pupils
- Easily view pupil premium information on student profiles
Are you a Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams School?
Satchel One works seamlessly alongside Google and Microsoft to help schools deliver the complete learning experience. Clever integrations make combined use of these platforms even more powerful. Schools have access to all the tools they need to support student learning, engage parents in the learning process, save teacher time, monitor student behaviour and facilitate distance or blended learning.
- Official Microsoft Partner and Google for Education Partner
- Share Satchel One tasks to Microsoft Teams or Google Classroom
- Single sign-on with your Office 365 or Gmail account
- Access award-winning tools that effectively support classroom management
- Keep parents up to date with events and announcements via the parent app
- Reduce teacher workload with streamlined apps
Used by 1 in 3 UK secondary schools
We’re partners to 1 in 3 secondary schools across the UK, join the Satchel One community today.
Borden Grammar School
Forrester High School
Holy Cross Catholic School
Moulsham High School
Sir John Lawes
St Bonaventure's School
Award winning software
Our innovation and development has garnered industry recognition and, since 2014, we’ve been award-winning every year.
School Business Category
Edtech Innovator of the Year
Whole School Aids for Learning, Teaching & Assessment
Secondary Resource or Equipment - Including ICT
Education Company of the Year
Digital Innovation in the Public Sector
EdtechXRise All Stars award
The short answer is no! Satchel One is a bespoke platform that allows schools to pick and choose which apps and features they purchase so they don’t waste money on things they won’t use.
Our dedicated Customer Success team is here to assist you for the full length of your licence with us. From exemplary training and setup to working together on long term goals, we are always ready and excited to help. Our 92% CSAT rating is a reflection of just this, as well as our willingness to always go above and beyond for our customers.
We offer multi year licences with discounts available on longer licences.
Every teacher in the school can access our Technical Support team via a chat feature on the platform and leave them a ticket, or take a look at this page for answers to all our most frequently asked questions.
Satchel One has the power to integrate seamlessly with your school's existing MIS. The level of integration, however, will depend on your provider. Book a demo here to see how Satchel One can work with your MIS.
Looking to switch your current MIS? Satchel One is expanding into an MIS next academic year, combining a full suite of cloud-based MIS features with the power of our learning platform. To stay up to date with our developments, click the link here.
Speak to a consultant today
Find out how Satchel One can support students and families in your school today.